Effective methods for repair and rejuvenation of damaged and dry hair
If you have problems with dry and brittle hair, stubby, wavy and uncontrollable hair, you can enjoy healthy and shiny hair using effective hair repair and nourishing methods. The use of repairing and strengthening masks helps to have healthy hair but has a short-term effect. Enjoy one of the most effective hair rejuvenation methods like keratinization, botox, PURA LUXE, and so on for a longer period of time.
Hair Botox is one of the effective methods for repairing damaged and dry hair. BOTAX hair combinations repair the damaged hair structure by inserting the inner wall of each hair strand, resulting in a change of hair to soft, shiny and healthy hair, which lasts up to two months.
Hair Botox consists of the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid: An organic acid found in fruits that has the ability to retain water up to a thousand times its weight, deeply and effectively hydrates the hair.
- Natural Collagen: It causes water and other nutrients to reach the hair. Collagen is also an effective factor in healing, replenishing hair and healing damaged hair.
- Group B vitamins: These vitamins help repair and accelerate the growth of lost hair.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin protects hair from environmental damage and helps repair damaged hair and prevent hair loss.
- Citric acid: Regulates the pH of the scalp.
- Creatine: Protects hair fibers from damage to chemical and physical agents as a hydrogenating and phlogenetic agent in maintaining and repairing hair cuticle structure.
- Argan Oil: Shortens hair straightening time.
Depending on the type and type of hair, Botox hair treatment takes about 2 hours. Salt-free shampoos are recommended for hair botox preservation.